On completion of your hire, the vehicle will be inspected and the following post hire charges and fees may apply.
All post hire charges are deducted from the hire deposit and or debit card.
Vehicle Inventory & Fuel charges:
(At the commencement of the hire the fuel levels will be recorded for acknowledgement by hirer on the Pre-Hire Vehicle Checklist)
Collection & Return time. The collection & return time is shown on your Hire Rental Agreement. Late returns are charged at £50 per hour is payable.
Diesel fuel levels The motorhome will be full on collection and should be full upon return. Any Diesel shortfall is charged for refuelling plus £25 charge applies.
Waste water tank The waste tank will be empty upon collection. The waste water tank should be returned empty and disposed of responsibly. If the waste water tank is not returned empty a £50.00 charge applies.
Toilet Cassette The toilet cassette will be empty on collection. The cassette should be returned empty and disposed of responsibly. If the toilet cassette is not empty upon return a £100.00 charge applies. NOTE: The toilet cassette cannot be emptied at the depot.
Propane Gas Gas is supplied in 13kg gas bottles, fitted in the gas locker of the motorhome. The gas bottles must always be returned, in the same condition as supplied. A £75 charge will be made to damaged or lost gas bottles.
Valet cleaning fee If the vehicle is returned in a poor overall state of cleanliness requiring an additional level of cleaning, a valet cleaning charge of £75.00 will apply.
Kitchen Inventory Items Kitchen utensils, cutlery, crockery, pots & pans are itemised on return. For each missing item, a £3.00 replacement fee applies.
Speeding The vehicle is fitted with a GPS tracking alert that will notify any speeds reached in excess of 75 mph. The vehicle is not designed to exceed 70mph. For passenger & vehicle safety, each alert will incur a fine of £75.00 each.
Damages NOT covered
The damages below are non-insurable NOTE: If new damages are found during the post hire inspection, the charge(s) may be deducted from the security bond paid or charged to the credit/debit card details supplied on the Cardholder Authorisation Form.
At commencement of the hire, any pre-existing exterior and interior damages will be recorded for acknowledgement by hirer on the Pre-Hire Vehicle Checklist
1) Over-head and Habitation Door and Step Damage. Any damages found to the habitation step or any part of the vehicle over-head section
2) Wing mirror (casing). Damage to the wing mirror casing, incurs a replacement fee of £349.00.
3) Exterior running light. Exterior running light that are missing or damaged, incurs a replacement fee of £45.00 per running light.
4) Habitation windows damage. Cracked or damaged habitation windows, incurs a replacement fee of £349.00 per habitation window.
5) Habitation window (scratches). Scratched or scarred Habitation window, incurs a repair fee of £45.00 per window.
6) Habitation body marks (dints, scuffs & light scratches). Marks to the habitation body, incur repair fee of £45.00 per dint, scuff or scratch.
7) Skylight damage. Skylight window damage incurs a replacement fee of £399.00 per skylight window (Part Cost £299.00; Labour 1.0hr; Carriage £25.00)
8) Light clusters. Damage to rear Light cluster are subject to a replacement charge of £249.00 (Part Cost £99.00; Labour 1.5hr; Carriage £37.50)
9) All punctures to the bodywork will be assessed on an individual basis. Hirer is liable for the full cost of repair up to standard insurance policy excess of £1000.00.
10) Skirt Damages will be assessed on an individual basis.
11) All damage sustained to driver cab will be assessed on an individual basis. Hirer is liable for the full cost of repair up to standard insurance policy excess of £1000.00.
All/any Interior (habitation) damages inlcuding:
1) Table damage. Damage to the table top, leg or hinge are subject to a replacement table charge of £199.00.
2) Interior lights. Broken or damaged interior lights are subject to a £95 replacement charge per light.
3) Interior scrapes and scuffs. Flooring, doors and interior walls found with scuffs or scratches are subject to a £45.00 repair charge for each.
Other Post hire charges arising
VAT: All post hire charges (including credit card surcharges) are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate of 20%
Credit card surcharges:
Admin fees. A one off £9.00 admin fee applies if any charges arise from the post hire inspection.
Smoking: If smoking is suspected upon return of the vehicle, a valet fee of £150.00 applies.
Fresh water tank contamination. In the event of diesel fuel contamination of the fresh water tank, a £1250.00 fixed penalty fee applies.
Non listed damages. Damage found that is not on either the Exterior damages or Interior damages list, will be charged the cost of replacement parts & labour @ £75.00 per hour.